Wednesday, October 23, 2013
my prayer tonight for Jay
Lord, you have created such an amazing little boy. He has a love for life that I have never seen in anyone. He has such a loving and generous heart. He loves completely and without reservation -- and he shows his love with so much enthusiasm. Please protect his special little heart. Please protect him from cynicism and self-consciousness. Please make his heart strong to keep loving others when his love isn't returned. Please give him a love for You that exceeds all other loves he will ever know. Please continue to remind me that you love him so much more than I do, more than I ever can. Remind me that You created him intentionally with this loving heart. You made him this way on purpose and for a reason and You want him to keep loving without abandon. Thank you for my son. Thank you for his heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment