Monday, January 27, 2014

Cuddles

Mommy has gotten a lot of sweet Ella cuddles lately.  It is sad that our little lady has been sick, but being sick has made it that for around two weeks, she could only sleep in Mommy's arms.  So Mommy and Ella have been sleeping in the guest bedroom, with Ella snuggled up right next to Mommy's face.  I'm so glad she's feeling better, and know it's best for her to sleep in her own bed (every time she moved a muscle, I would wake up, which is good because it means I knew I wouldn't suffocate her since I was sleeping so lightly, but it also means I basically didn't sleep for two weeks).  But still, sleeping with my precious daughter in my arms has been one of the highlights of my life.  For a few nights, Jay was sick and needed to sleep with us, too, so I had my babies on each arm.  I didn't sleep a wink and can't remember being happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment